Monday, September 12, 2011

urban anthropology

This article is about net works, neighboehoodsand markets. We will be discussing the capitol of japan which is tokyo.Tokyo is avery populated city.Tokyo has about 25 million people This is 20% of  japan's population.

Tokyo prides itself on being the canter of contempory japanese life.In terms of politics, education arts and fashion it is rich in those areas.Tokyo is considered  a manageble and comfortable  urban environment. Tokyo is  also rich in social life Theodore was researching a particular neighborhood they were called Miyaneta-che. He also researched the marketplace of tokyo. He found out how rich tokyo's marketplace is.

I was very interested in reading this article.I learned alot about tokyo.I learned about the marketplace and networks of tokyo.I would want to resarch tokyo myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment